Ordering, Shipping and Storage
1. How can I order from ViroLab?
You can order from us online, fax 1-703-449-0048, or call 1-888-503-3187
2. If I order today, when will I receive my order?
Most orders will be shipped in two bussiness days. Special orders such as Elisa Kit will be shipped in five bussness days. You will be notified by email if longer than expected.
3. How are the kits shipped?
We use FedEx and UPS to deliver your order quickly and reliably.
4. What do I do when I receive my kit?
First, you need to check your packing slip to see that you received everything you ordered. If you find any errors, please contact us by email within 2 business days. Then, check the temperature conditions for each box and store appropriately
5. At what temperature should the contents of the kid be stored?
Short term (up to 6 months) store at 2-8¦C. Long term, aliquot and store at û20¦C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles
6. I left my reagents at room temperature for the weekend, what do I do?
Antibodies are save to use within 3 months. Antigens are more sensitive to temperature. Replace your order for best results.
7. How long can the GEArray kits be stored?
When properly stored, the kits are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of shipping.